Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Supreme Court responds to the President's inquiry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Supreme Court responds to the President's inquiry Empty The Federal Supreme Court responds to the President's inquiry

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2022, 6:19 am

[size=45]The Federal Supreme Court responds to the President's inquiry
    26 minutes ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Federal Supreme Court responded to President Barham Salih's inquiry regarding the concept of a caretaker government
    The response of the Federal Court, signed by its president, was that the decision of this court included the interpretation of the phrase “the conduct of daily affairs” that was mentioned in the constitution, as the decision included that the government of the conduct of daily matters means that it is that government transformed from a normal government with full powers to a government with limited powers and this is achieved in two cases, the first is the withdrawal of confidence From the Prime Minister until the formation of a new Council of Ministers and the second when the House of Representatives is dissolved.
    It came in the first sixty-fourth article of the constitution. In both cases, the Council of Ministers is considered resigned and continues to handle daily matters that include taking decisions and procedures that will continue the regular functioning of public utilities and the continued provision of services to the people that include food, medicine, electricity and its requirements and the provision of security in all its aspects.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:48 pm