Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative from the National Union proposes to mix all initiatives with one initiative to solv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative from the National Union proposes to mix all initiatives with one initiative to solv Empty A representative from the National Union proposes to mix all initiatives with one initiative to solv

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:16 am

[size=46]A representative from the National Union proposes to mix all initiatives with one initiative to solve the political blockage[/size]
    Iraq
    09:04 - 06-07-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Party, Suzan Mansour, suggested that "all initiatives are mixed and a single national initiative is drawn from them, meaning that all initiatives are taken into consideration. The framework initiative, the tripartite alliance, and the independents will ultimately benefit the Iraqi citizen."  

Representative Suzan Mansour said in a statement to Al-Sabah newspaper that "the goals of all political forces in the arena are common, such as fighting corruption, providing services to the citizen, and economic, security and political stability, and all of this affects the stability of the country, and therefore let us work to take the common points in the proposed initiatives, and consider the different points in them." . 

And she indicated that "independents have an influence in the political arena, they have experience, they have their fans, and they have weight in the political arena," adding that "the National Union is working to unite all political forces and is at the same distance from them and still maintains these distances between the blocs." 

And Representative Suzan Mansour continued, "The political blockage does not lie in the political agreement on the position of the President of the Republic, but if there is an agreement on the position of the Prime Minister, the election of the President of the Republic will pass smoothly, and our only candidate is still Mr. Barham Salih." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:29 pm