Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After The End Of The Tripartite, The Quadripartite Alliance Opens Its Doors And Intends To Form A Go

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After The End Of The Tripartite, The Quadripartite Alliance Opens Its Doors And Intends To Form A Go Empty After The End Of The Tripartite, The Quadripartite Alliance Opens Its Doors And Intends To Form A Go

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jun 2022, 7:45 am

[size=38]After The End Of The Tripartite, The Quadripartite Alliance Opens Its Doors And Intends To Form A Government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/19/2022 | 12:23 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Mahmoud Khoshnaw, confirmed, on Sunday, the ease of passing the Union’s candidate Barham Salih for the presidency in Parliament in the event of going to compete with other parties, indicating that the quadripartite alliance opened its doors to everyone and is waiting for all opinions to be taken to form the government.
    Khoshnaw said in a statement to “Al-Maalouma” that “the coordinating framework, the Babylon movement, the resolve and the Patriotic Union are within a solid four-way alliance that cannot be dismantled and welcomes the entry of any political party within it to form the government.”
    He added, "Discussions to end the political blockage will be common between the parties of the Quartet Alliance and any party, whether the Sadrists or the Democrats and sovereignty, in order to end the differences and form the government."
    Regarding the dispute over the presidency of the republic, Khoshnaw said, “The dispute is minor and will end with the resolution of renewing Barham Salih’s mandate for the presidency, as he is the candidate of the national space and has acceptance by all parties, as well as his support from the political parties close to the union.” finished/25 d

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:14 am