Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's bloc: We want a "road map" to participate in the government-Abbadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's bloc: We want a "road map" to participate in the government-Abbadi  Empty Allawi's bloc: We want a "road map" to participate in the government-Abbadi

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Aug 2014, 6:32 am

Allawi's bloc: We want a "road map" to participate in the government-Abbadi 

Baghdad / term-Presse 

New national coalition led by Iyad Allawi, on Tuesday, his position on the need to agree on a "road map", before proceeding to form a government, and as a student of the National Alliance "Palmdd constitutional commitment" to form a government, confirmed the lack of discussion of the leader, take any position. 

The MP said the coalition Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, during a press conference in the parliament building and attended (range Press), said that "our decision to remain irreversible, that is, if we did not agree on the roadmap will not move to form a government," noting that "the coalition asked the leaders of the National Alliance Commitment Palmdd constitutional form of government. " 
    said Mashhadani that "the issue of assumption of Iyad Allawi as a particular did not discuss it yet, and if we agree on a roadmap to discuss the rest of the things." 
    He was President Fuad Masum has formally charged in (11 August 2014), leader of the Islamic Dawa Party Haider Abadi, the formation of the new government, replacing Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:06 pm