Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's bloc settles its position on the Al-Kazemi government: "We will not participate nor vote"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's bloc settles its position on the Al-Kazemi government: "We will not participate nor vote" Empty Maliki's bloc settles its position on the Al-Kazemi government: "We will not participate nor vote"

Post by Rocky Sun 03 May 2020, 8:19 am

[rtl]Maliki's bloc settles its position on the Al-Kazemi government: "We will not participate nor vote"[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |[/rtl][/size]
    [rtl]one hour ago[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    President of the State of Law coalition Nuri al-Maliki[/rtl]

[rtl]ARBIL (Kurdistan 24) - The State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki said today, Sunday, that he did not participate in the formation of the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi and did not vote for it in parliament.
    A statement by the coalition stated that "he made great efforts with the rest of the political blocs to form the new government," noting that "during the negotiations, mechanisms were agreed upon to choose the candidates for the new government, provided that the Prime Minister-designate deals with all political blocs according to one approach."
    The coalition added that "the path of forming the government began to take a different course from what was agreed upon."
    The State of Law coalition announced that "he did not participate in the formation of this government and did not vote for it in the parliament."
    He stressed that he "leaves the option for the rest of the council members to take the appropriate decision regarding it."
    Sewar Ahmed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 8:26 am