Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Ambassador: Washington is a strong partner for Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Ambassador: Washington is a strong partner for Baghdad Empty US Ambassador: Washington is a strong partner for Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2022, 7:28 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Thursday 30 June 2022 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Baghdad: morning

US Ambassador Alina Romanowski said that her country considers itself a strong partner for Iraq, indicating that the US presence is working to develop the economy and the private sector in all parts of the country, including the Kurdistan region.
    Romanowsky added during the "Access to Finance" conference in Baghdad, in the presence of Central Bank Governor Mustafa Mokhif, that "the United States is a strong partner for Iraq and we help its development and economic prosperity," noting that "the development of the Iraqi private sector is very important to us and we are trying to provide investment opportunities for companies." ".
    She added, "Holding this conference came to access financing as well as access to the private sector and companies and open the door for investment," explaining by saying: "We are in Iraq to work on developing the economy and the private sector in all parts of Iraq, including the Kurdistan region, where our joint efforts are directed with the Iraqi side. working to provide financing and achieve prosperity."
    Romanowski stressed "the need to finance start-ups and small projects, which are an essential lifeline," pointing out that "convening this conference came to confront these challenges."
    The Central Bank of Iraq announced, today, Wednesday, that it saved the Iraqi economy from collapse in 2014, while Washington indicated its contribution of $40 million as aid to develop the Iraqi economy.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:23 am