Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Sovereignty" Complains To Erdogan The Repercussions Of Losing Al-Halbousi's Seat On Turkish Interes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Sovereignty" Complains To Erdogan The Repercussions Of Losing Al-Halbousi's Seat On Turkish Interes Empty "Sovereignty" Complains To Erdogan The Repercussions Of Losing Al-Halbousi's Seat On Turkish Interes

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2022, 7:21 am

[size=38]"Sovereignty" Complains To Erdogan The Repercussions Of Losing Al-Halbousi's Seat On Turkish Interests!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/06/2022 | 1:58 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad.
    political source revealed, on Wednesday, that there are contacts between the leaders of the Sovereignty Alliance to arrange an urgent meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, indicating that the leaders will present Erdogan the risks of exposure to Al-Halbousi’s chair in the Presidency of the House of Representatives.
    The source said in a statement to “Al-Maalouma” that “Azm coalition has embarked on great moves to gather as many Sunni hawks as possible to pounce on Al-Halbousi’s chair in conjunction with the talks to form the government.”
    He added that "this trend came by relying on an alliance between the determination and the part of sovereignty and the union, which reflects the greatest threat to the throne of Muhammad al-Halbousi in the coming days, especially the failure of sovereignty to achieve any progress in his negotiations with the framework."
    He pointed out that "on the other hand, moves began for the sovereign leaders to arrange an urgent meeting in Ankara with Erdogan to seek help from him and move towards preventing Azm from any approach to the "Sunni presidency" and warning him of the repercussions of that step on relations with Turkey." Done/25 d

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:18 pm