Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi and Lamamra stress the importance of strengthening joint Arab action

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi and Lamamra stress the importance of strengthening joint Arab action Empty Al-Halbousi and Lamamra stress the importance of strengthening joint Arab action

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2022, 4:19 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Halbousi and Lamamra stress the importance of strengthening joint Arab action[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-23 | 14:35
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Parliament Speaker Mohamed al-Halbousi and Algerian Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra stressed the importance of strengthening joint Arab action mechanisms.

Al-Halbousi's office said in a statement, "The Speaker of Parliament received, today, Saturday, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, Ramtane Lamamra, and his accompanying delegation."

According to the statement, the meeting discussed "the bilateral relations between the two countries and cooperation in various fields in a manner that achieves the interests of the two brotherly countries, stressing the importance of strengthening the mechanisms of joint Arab action, and facing the challenges in the region."

The meeting also reviewed "the preparations and the ongoing preparations for the convening of the Arab Summit on the first of next November in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]activating the parliamentary friendship committee between the two countries, as well as discussing a number of issues of common interest.

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:14 pm