Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Sadrist Leader Reveals To "Earth News" The Main Reason Behind Al-Sadr's Withdrawal Of His Supporte

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Sadrist Leader Reveals To "Earth News" The Main Reason Behind Al-Sadr's Withdrawal Of His Supporte Empty A Sadrist Leader Reveals To "Earth News" The Main Reason Behind Al-Sadr's Withdrawal Of His Supporte

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Aug 2022, 5:35 am

A Sadrist Leader Reveals To "Earth News" The Main Reason Behind Al-Sadr's Withdrawal Of His Supporters From Before The Judicial Council
    08/24/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ A leader of the Sadrist movement revealed today, Wednesday, the direct reason behind the withdrawal of the supporters of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, from the Supreme Judicial Council, while explaining that it was due to the disruption of people's interests, which occurred through the suspension of the courts by the President of the Supreme Judicial Council.
    The leader, who asked not to be named, told Earth News, "Many cases are in the courts, including marriage and the release of some detainees, and thus the continuation of demonstrations and sit-ins will have a significant impact on the work and other issues of the citizen."
    And he indicated that "Al-Sadr wants to preserve this revolution and not make it linked to people's personal interests, in addition to that he does not want to use a method similar to that of the coordination framework in the case of their objection to the Food Security Law.
    Supporters of the Sadrist movement demonstrated yesterday, Tuesday, in front of the Supreme Judicial Council building, while the Council issued a statement commenting on its work and revealing that the judges had received threats via their mobile phones, before announcing the resumption of their work at a later time after the demonstrators withdrew from in front of the Council.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 5:52 am