Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rule of Law: The President of the Republic will pass Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rule of Law: The President of the Republic will pass Thursday Empty Rule of Law: The President of the Republic will pass Thursday

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2022, 4:45 am

[size=35][size=35]Rule of Law: The President of the Republic will pass Thursday[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-11 | 14:37
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, said today, Tuesday, that the presidency of the Republic will be decided next Thursday, while noting that the State Administration coalition is working to bring the viewpoint between the Kurdish parties closer.

The House of Representatives, during its session held today, headed by Muhammad al-Halbousi, set next Thursday as the date for passing the President of the Republic.

Al-Ziyadi said in an interview with the twenty-something program broadcast by Alsumaria TV, that "the best thing in the current Iraqi situation is the formation of a consensus government."

He added, "We are still waiting for the Kurdish negotiations to be resolved in order for them to enter with one candidate for the presidential election session, otherwise the national space will be resorted to (entry with two candidates and electing one of them through voting)."

He pointed out that "the state administration is working to bring the views of the Kurdish parties closer in order to reach a result that concerns [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as a whole," stressing that "next Thursday's session will witness the passing of the President of the Republic."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:07 pm