Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rashid and Al-Sudani are at the same table to discuss the mechanisms of forming a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rashid and Al-Sudani are at the same table to discuss the mechanisms of forming a government Empty Rashid and Al-Sudani are at the same table to discuss the mechanisms of forming a government

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2022, 4:51 am

[size=35][size=35]Rashid and Al-Sudani are at the same table to discuss the mechanisms of forming a government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-19 | 07:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria news - Baghdad

, President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Rashid, received today, Wednesday, at Al-Salam Palace in Baghdad, the Prime Minister in charge of forming the new government, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani.

The media office of the President of the Republic stated in a statement received by[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url]Al-Sudani renewed his congratulations and blessings to the president on his election as president of the republic, wishing him success and success in carrying out his mission.

According to the statement, the President of the Republic expressed his "thanks and appreciation to Al-Sudani, and renewed his congratulations to him on the occasion of his assignment to form the new government, wishing him success in his mission."

The statement stated, "During the meeting, the general situation in the country was discussed, and the two sides stressed the importance of unifying the national ranks and working to form a new government that confronts the challenges facing the country and works to serve the Iraqi people and improve their living and service conditions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:41 pm