Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China first.. Center for Studies: Iraq's imports from 3 countries exceeded 11 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China first.. Center for Studies: Iraq's imports from 3 countries exceeded 11 billion dollars Empty China first.. Center for Studies: Iraq's imports from 3 countries exceeded 11 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Oct 2022, 6:47 am

[size=46]China first.. Center for Studies: Iraq's imports from 3 countries exceeded 11 billion dollars[/size]
    Economie
    12:51 - 21-10-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Iraq Future Foundation for Economic Studies and Consultations, Manar Al-Obaidi, announced today, Friday, that Iraq's imports from 3 countries amounted to more than 11 billion dollars.

Al-Obaidi said, in a statement, that "Iraq's imports from China, Turkey and India during the period from April to August 2022 amounted to more than 11 billion dollars."

He added: "Building materials topped the value of imports, amounting to one billion dollars, representing 9% of the total imports, then electrical and electronic devices by one billion dollars, 9% of the total imports , and

imports from China represented the largest number, at 51% of the total imports of the three countries, then Turkey by 40%, followed by India with 9% of the total imports.

Al-Obaidi pointed out, "The most imported materials from China were building materials, with an amount of 783 million dollars. As for the most imported materials from Turkey, fruits and vegetables amounted to 332 billion dollars. The most imported materials from India were sugar, at 159 million dollars."

And he indicated that "the mentioned countries, in addition to the UAE and Iran, are among the most exporting countries to Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:17 am