Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE HOUSING FUND CANCELS CHEST HEALTH BOOKS AND ADOPTS “BARCODE” INSTEAD

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE HOUSING FUND CANCELS CHEST HEALTH BOOKS AND ADOPTS “BARCODE” INSTEAD Empty THE HOUSING FUND CANCELS CHEST HEALTH BOOKS AND ADOPTS “BARCODE” INSTEAD

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2022, 6:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]THE HOUSING FUND CANCELS CHEST HEALTH BOOKS AND ADOPTS “BARCODE” INSTEAD[/size]

Thursday, 10 November 2022 1:28 PM
    Baghdad / The National News Center
    The Housing Fund of the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works announced today, Thursday, the start of canceling the validity of the chests and adopting the barcode instead, while counting the amount of funds allocated to it since 2016 until now.

The Director-General of the Housing Fund, Diaa Mujd, said in a statement affiliated with / the National News Center / that "the fund has started canceling the books of authenticity of the breasts for all correspondence issued by the fund by attaching (the QR bar code) with all the books, so there is no need to confirm the authenticity of the breasts."
    Mujd added, "The procedures include not approaching the departments that send breast health books reinforced with (bar code) by the fund, and being satisfied with them in the departments associated with the program to cancel the health of breasts issued by the National Data Center of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers."
    He pointed out that "all real estate registration departments and some municipal departments have implemented the barcode system, which led to a reduction in the time for completing the transaction, in addition to reducing the burden and effort on citizens."
    He pointed out that "the total amount allocated to the housing fund from the Central Bank initiative from the beginning of the initiative in 2016 until now, is 5 trillion dinars," expressing his hope that "the amount will be strengthened by the Central Bank for the next year."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:20 pm