Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Interior denies sending a proposal to amend the law granting Iraqi nationality to fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Interior denies sending a proposal to amend the law granting Iraqi nationality to fo Empty The Ministry of Interior denies sending a proposal to amend the law granting Iraqi nationality to fo

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 6:16 am

[size=35][size=35]The Ministry of Interior denies sending a proposal to amend the law granting Iraqi nationality to foreigners[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-01 | 05:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Security
    The Ministry of Interior denied, today, Thursday, that it had sent a proposal to amend the law granting Iraqi nationality to foreigners.

The ministry said in a statement received by [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url], "We deny what was circulated by some social media sites that the ministry sent an amendment to the nationality law to the House of Representatives for approval, which pertains to granting Iraqi nationality to every foreigner who has been inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more than a year, regardless of whether his parents have any nationality." He shall be of good conduct and conduct.”

The ministry called on "media organizations and respected citizens to take the news from official pages and websites."

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:11 am