Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Land Bank: delayed adoption of the budget behind stopped releasing loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Land Bank: delayed adoption of the budget behind stopped releasing loans Empty Land Bank: delayed adoption of the budget behind stopped releasing loans

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Sep 2014, 6:56 am

Land Bank: delayed adoption of the budget behind stopped releasing loans

2014/09/04 10: 13

Tomorrow press Baghdad attributed the real estate Bank, Thursday, stopped releasing loans to citizens to delay adoption of the budget for the year 2014 by which painted this year's lending plans, stressing plans to reduce red tape.

The Bank's General Director Hussein Ahmad tohme for "tomorrow," "after the Cabinet's approval to raise the Bank's capital of 50 billion dinars to 250 billion dinars were drawing plans to promote the activities of the Bank, including housing loans", pointing out that "the commissions the Bank prepared plans for it and put it in the hands of the Governing Council".

He added that "because of the late adoption of the budget for the current year because of weak liquidity obtained from the budget stopped granting loans until the adoption of the budget for the year 2014", noting that "the Bank made good strides towards solving the housing crisis through lending to citizens."

A blessing that "the Bank has prepared a new plan to provide loans enabling citizens to overcome red tape and getting approvals fundamentalism easily in standard times", stating that "the delay usually comes by the beneficiary of the loan not take documents or the documents required by the Bank."

The cabinet announced last month the real estate bank capital increase to 250 billion dinars, according to the provisions of article 10 of the General Companies Act No. 22 of 1997 as amended.

The land bank was established by Act No. 18 of 1948 and inaugurated in 1949 with a nominal capital of MTD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:42 am