Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We renew our support for the government's leap in confronting corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We renew our support for the government's leap in confronting corruption Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We renew our support for the government's leap in confronting corruption

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Dec 2022, 4:59 am

[size=46]Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We renew our support for the government's leap in confronting corruption[/size]
    Iraq
    10:37 - 2022-12-09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the National Wisdom Movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, confirmed today, Friday, his renewed support for the new government's leap to confront corruption.
    Al-Hakim said in a statement on the occasion of the International Anti-Corruption Day, "Global experiences have proven that the scourge of financial and administrative corruption represents one of the most important reasons for impeding people's growth, progress and prosperity. On the International Anti-Corruption Day, we call on the international community to launch a comprehensive strategy to combat corruption through procedural steps and educational programs." ".
    He added, "We renew our support for the leap of the new government in confronting corruption and its announcement of the formation of a supreme commission in this regard, and we urge it to take steps to limit it first, and then return to previous files, open them, and target big heads, regardless of their orientations and affiliations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:03 am