Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreed to postpone the distribution of independent bodies to the stage after the formation of the go

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreed to postpone the distribution of independent bodies to the stage after the formation of the go Empty Agreed to postpone the distribution of independent bodies to the stage after the formation of the go

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Sep 2014, 4:08 am

Agreed to postpone the distribution of independent bodies to the stage after the formation of the government

Fri Sep 05 2014 18:59 | (Voice of Iraq)

Twilight News National Alliance stressed that the process of distribution of independent bodies on the political blocs will be postponed for a second phase after the completion of the formation of the new government headed by Haidar al-Abadi.
    He said coalition member Furat al-Shara, in an interview with "Twilight News", "The National Alliance to resolve only the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for him, was to keep the rest of the independent bodies, to be resolved with the rest of the political blocs stage later after the formation of the government."

Shara explained that "the secretary general of the Council of Ministers may be a share of the Islamic Supreme Council."

The Cabinet had voted unanimously two days ago to take over the secretary Amlcil Minister Ali relationship management CBI after hauling Abdul Basit Turki on retirement.
    It is hoped to announce the new Iraqi prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi for his government officially early next week after the semi-final agreement on the mechanics of the distribution of ministerial portfolios between the blocks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...Q#ixzz3CUAuakAc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:09 pm