Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee Chairman Temporary: Practically we discuss the budget only four months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee Chairman Temporary: Practically we discuss the budget only four months  Empty Finance Committee Chairman Temporary: Practically we discuss the budget only four months

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Sep 2014, 7:56 am

Finance Committee Chairman Temporary: Practically we discuss the budget only four months 

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: Prime considered the parliamentary Finance Committee in the House of Representatives interim Najiba Najib, Sunday, that fact is imposed on the House of Representatives to discuss the federal budget for four months only because the past year has spent the necessary amount.
    Said Najiba Najib for "tomorrow Press", in her first day as chairman of the Finance Committee of the interim successor to Haidar al-Abadi said that "the Commission awaiting the budget of the Council of Ministers of the Council after he gave it back to the correct and so far this Alnadelat wait."
    She added that "objections on the fact that the budget for only four months Aaataradan formality because the council will discuss what actually will be spent during this period only."
    She said "the past few months have seen stop, even if the projects but recorded exchange ancestor according to the system 1/12 and this means that what she needed institution for that month may exchange and ended up the subject."
    She noted that "the House of Representatives is expected to provide the budget as promised by the Minister of Finance purity of net debt next week, to be discussed and a full-time on this issue, which often postponed for reasons unknown."
    It is noteworthy that the state budget for the current year did not recognize until now since I sent the government since late last year to former House were not included on the agenda, while the Presidency was delayed earlier in the inclusion due to the lack of agreement of the political blocs on them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:46 pm