Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi al-Jubouri receives from his cabinet and the House of Representatives calling for the conduct

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi al-Jubouri receives from his cabinet and the House of Representatives calling for the conduct  Empty Abadi al-Jubouri receives from his cabinet and the House of Representatives calling for the conduct

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Sep 2014, 8:24 am

Abadi al-Jubouri receives from his cabinet and the House of Representatives calling for the conduct of the candidates self [Expanded]

[Baghdad-where]

Recognizes House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Monday from Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, the names of the next ministerial cab fully.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "al-Jubouri also recognizes the government program and document the political agreement," noting that "the House of Representatives demanded that the curricula vitae of the candidates."

The head of the parliament, Saleem al-Jubouri, announced yesterday that he will receive today from the Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, the government program and document the political agreement, which included a 25-item, as he will take over from him this morning his booth consisting of 26 ministerial portfolio, "pointing out that" the security ministries did not be resolved once and for all, and there is the idea that the Abadi assume the task of choosing the ministers of defense and interior in accordance with the standards of professionalism and efficiency. "

It was a statement for the media department of the House of Representatives said on Sunday that "the parliament headed by Saleem al-Jubouri will be held on Monday at eight o'clock in the evening session to give confidence to the Government of Abadi."

With parliamentary source said, "The Board's staff completed logistical preparations for the reception of the next government formation, to vote on granting confidence in today's session." 14 finished.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:19 am