Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurds gather to exit the government's decision to participate or not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurds gather to exit the government's decision to participate or not Empty Kurds gather to exit the government's decision to participate or not

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:59 am

Kurds gather to exit the government's decision to participate or not

09/08/20140 

Kurdish negotiating committee met at the home of the President of the mass change Nechirvan Mustafa in the province of Sulaymaniyah out the government's decision to participate or not. An informed source said that "the Kurdish delegation negotiating a contract, today, meeting at the home of the head block change Nechirvan Mustafa Sulaimaniya governorate, to exit the decision to participate in the new government or not." He added that "members of the Kurdistan Alliance, waiting for the outcome of this meeting," he said, adding that "the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, and the political parties in the province Juloa Prime mass change the decision to participate or not." It considered the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance longings dry, on Sunday (September 7, 2014), that the solution to the outstanding problems between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad depends on the government program for the new government, while confirming the need to address all the problems related to the rights of the Peshmerga and Article 140 and the salaries of the staff of the region. The KRG President Barzani stressed, in (27 August 2014), that all Kurdish leaders decided to be cooperative in order to form a government as soon as possible, noting that the Kurds have clear demands, such as Article 140 of the Constitution, and the issue of the Peshmerga, and the budget , and oil. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:12 am