Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Urgent ... deputies arriving and headed to al-Jubouri, the House of Representatives

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent ... deputies arriving and headed to al-Jubouri, the House of Representatives  Empty Urgent ... deputies arriving and headed to al-Jubouri, the House of Representatives

Post by day dreamer Mon 08 Sep 2014, 11:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]Monday, 08 September / September 2014 19:29[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[Baghdad - where]

House members began arriving now to the parliament building to participate in the historic meeting to vote on the new government, which he will present to the Council Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi.
     The reporter said the agency all of Iraq [where], if present in the forefront of President of the Council Saleem al-Jubouri, as well as the arrival of some members of the Electoral Commission for elections, and a representative of the United Nations.

And continue the Iraqi National Symphony Orchestra for more than an hour Tmarenha the national anthem of his playing in the vote of confidence on the government Alebadi.anthy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]=[/ltr]
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Urgent ... deputies arriving and headed to al-Jubouri, the House of Representatives  Empty Re: Urgent ... deputies arriving and headed to al-Jubouri, the House of Representatives

Post by dizzydee Mon 08 Sep 2014, 11:55 am

Hey Mochasmom, dancing bananas are warming up.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:01 pm