Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Urgent .. Parliament held its headed by al-Jubouri, the presence of 175 deputies

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent .. Parliament held its headed by al-Jubouri, the presence of 175 deputies Empty Urgent .. Parliament held its headed by al-Jubouri, the presence of 175 deputies

Post by wciappetta Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Sunday, October 2 / November 30, 2014 13:19

[Baghdad-Line]

House of Representatives held its meeting on Sunday chaired by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 175 deputies from the 328 members of the council.

According to the decision of Parliament Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu told all of Iraq [where] that "the parliament held its session today and will run until Sunday evening awaiting the arrival of the general budget of the Council of Ministers to Parliament.

The Ihsanoglu had said in an earlier statement [where] that "Parliament will continue in his presence for the purpose of receiving the budget, noting that it is still present in the Council of Ministers and if today did not reach the House of Representatives will begin on Monday, the legislative recess .anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent .. Parliament held its headed by al-Jubouri, the presence of 175 deputies Empty Re: Urgent .. Parliament held its headed by al-Jubouri, the presence of 175 deputies

Post by weslin3 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:45 am

Just should be interesting to see how all of this plays out. Hopefully for the good.

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 12:28 pm