Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aware / Popular protests are increasing due to the al-Halbousi dictatorship

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aware / Popular protests are increasing due to the al-Halbousi dictatorship Empty Aware / Popular protests are increasing due to the al-Halbousi dictatorship

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Jan 2023, 6:06 am

[size=32]Aware / Popular protests are increasing due to the al-Halbousi dictatorship[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1 Views
    Conscious / Baghdad / g. M
    The expelled MP, Laith Al-Dulaimi, expected today, Saturday, the continuation of the popular escalation against the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, because of his continuation of the policy of exclusion and corruption.
     Al-Dulaimi said in a statement during his participation in a popular demonstration against Al-Halbousi today, which was reported by the correspondent of (Iraqi Media News Agency / INA), that "the masses demonstrated against Al-Halbousi's policy and in order to demand that the judiciary and the government return the votes that were stolen by the Speaker of Parliament.”
     He added, "Al-Halbousi's continuation of stealing votes and getting rid of opponents is not possible and will exacerbate the crisis of the Iraqi house and the Sunni component in particular."
    Today, Saturday, thousands of clans from the Baghdad belt demonstrated in front of the Parliament building against the Speaker of the House of Representatives and his policies against their representatives.
    v/g. M
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:13 am