Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Appeals to the Sudanese from 3 regions in Baghdad to intervene and end the exploitation of the owner

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Appeals to the Sudanese from 3 regions in Baghdad to intervene and end the exploitation of the owner Empty Appeals to the Sudanese from 3 regions in Baghdad to intervene and end the exploitation of the owner

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2023, 5:05 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Appeals to the Sudanese from 3 regions in Baghdad to intervene and end the exploitation of the owners of private generators[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Citizens in a number of Karkh areas in the capital, Baghdad, today, Friday, launched an urgent appeal to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani and Minister of Interior Abdul Amir al-Shammari, to deal with the high price of private generators imposed by the owners of generators on them in conjunction with the rise in the dollar and the rise in the cost of living.[/size]
    [size=45]A number of citizens from the areas of Al-Amriyah, Al-Khadra and Al-Jihad neighborhoods said that they are looking forward to the intervention of the Prime Minister and the Minister of Interior towards exploiting the owners of private generators in these areas, as they imposed the price of an ampere at 25 thousand dinars per ampere, despite the high dollar prices and the increase in the cost of living with Different kinds of commodities.[/size]
    [size=45]They demanded that the state not be preoccupied with holding merchants accountable only and forgetting the most important sector in citizens' lives, which is electricity, and the exploitation of generator owners because the government was preoccupied with the dollar crisis and speculative traders.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:33 am