Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress calls on the federal government and the treasury to clarify the procedures for checking Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress calls on the federal government and the treasury to clarify the procedures for checking Ira Empty Congress calls on the federal government and the treasury to clarify the procedures for checking Ira

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Feb 2023, 4:50 am

[size=46]Congress calls on the federal government and the treasury to clarify the procedures for checking Iraqi transfers[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Policy

[size][size][rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl][/size]
    [/size]

[size=30]
    Three US representatives, Michael Waltz, Kevin Hearn, and Joe Wilson, called on US President Joe Biden to clarify the measures taken by the Federal Bank and the Treasury Department to audit dollar-funded transfers and ensure that they do not go to Iran.

The three deputies said in the document addressed to the US president that the Federal Bank and the Treasury Department are required to disclose their measures taken to prevent the exit of US dollars from Iraq to Iran or its agents, directly or indirectly, including cash sales and transfers from the Central Bank of Iraq, and if there are any. Any legal steps from the Federal Bank and the US Treasury to prevent the flow of dollars from Iraq to Iran and the institutions listed on the US sanctions list.
    [/size]
    [size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:29 am