Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Israeli Jerusalem Post: Iraq will achieve greater "independence" in the field of energy from Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Israeli Jerusalem Post: Iraq will achieve greater "independence" in the field of energy from Ira Empty The Israeli Jerusalem Post: Iraq will achieve greater "independence" in the field of energy from Ira

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2023, 9:50 am

The Israeli Jerusalem Post: Iraq will achieve greater "independence" in the field of energy from Iran
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 18:28 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Israeli newspaper "The Jerusalem Post" predicted today, Saturday, that gas and oil deals between Iraq with the UAE and China may make Iraq achieve greater "independence" in the field of energy from Iran.
    The newspaper said in its February 25 issue, followed by (Baghdad Today), that "Iraq, despite its richness in oil and gas fields," still "imports most of its gas needs from Iran, which puts it in a precarious economic and security situation," but "Gas and oil deals between Iraq with the UAE and China may make Iraq achieve greater energy independence from Iran."
    The newspaper added, "Iraq is one of the largest oil reserves in the world, and it ranks 12th in gas reserves," but it "imports 40% of gas from Iran," and this reality "creates security and financial problems for Baghdad similar." to the problems faced by Germany and the European Union, relying on Russian gas.” ".
    And the newspaper stated, "The oil industry in Iraq is facing a serious problem linked to rampant corruption," as "(multinational) oil companies and logistics service providers for oil fields have struggled over the years to enter into deals," citing "complex bureaucratic factors." in the Iraqi Oil Ministry," noting that "Iraqi oil production and exports in this way have created a bureaucratic political system characterized by ineffectiveness and tainted by inefficiency and nepotism."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:31 pm