Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Former Minister of Justice Haider Al-Zamili seized the property of a citizen in Zayouna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Former Minister of Justice Haider Al-Zamili seized the property of a citizen in Zayouna Empty Integrity: Former Minister of Justice Haider Al-Zamili seized the property of a citizen in Zayouna

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2023, 4:22 am

Integrity: Former Minister of Justice Haider Al-Zamili seized the property of a citizen in Zayouna

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Former Minister of Justice Haider Al-Zamili

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Social media circulated a document issued by the Integrity Commission about the former Minister of Justice, Haider Al-Zamili, appropriating a property belonging to a citizen in the Zayouna area in the capital, Baghdad.
    Al-Zamili, was the Minister of Justice during the government of Haider Al-Abadi.
    The document, issued by the Investigation Department of the Integrity Commission on January 27, 2019, said that the property is located in the Hamdi farm area, "currently the Zayona area", and bears the name of Lian Bashir Sidqi, and it was forged in favor of the former Minister of Justice, Haider al-Zamili.
    She added that the director of the minister's office at the time, Sheikh Haider al-Jubouri, seized 3 properties in the al-Bataween and al-Ghazalia areas.
    The case of the seizure of citizens’ lands by employees in the real estate registration departments, as well as some owners of real estate brokerage offices “Al Dalayline”, appeared after 2003, and the Real Estate Registration Department rejects the governance of its work, because it will lead to a reduction in financial and administrative corruption in addition to stopping money laundering that is taking place in Real estate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:16 pm