Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Khazali meets with the American ambassador.. The truth about the circulated image

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Khazali meets with the American ambassador.. The truth about the circulated image Empty Al-Khazali meets with the American ambassador.. The truth about the circulated image

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Mar 2023, 5:40 am

[size=30]Al-Khazali meets with the American ambassador.. The truth about the circulated image
    [ltr]2023.03.04 - 11:22[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas    
    The "Technology for Peace" team, which specializes in combating fake news on social media, explained, on Saturday, the truth of the image circulated about the meeting of the Secretary-General of the League of the Righteous, Qais Khazali, with the US ambassador to Iraq, Elena Romanowski.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The technical team stated, in a clarification followed by "NAS", (March 4, 2023), that "it circulated on social media a picture of the gathering of the Secretary-General of the League of the Righteous (Qais al-Khazli) with the American ambassador to Iraq (Elena Romanowski)."  

And he indicated, "The image circulated is fabricated, as the original image brings together the Minister of Planning (Muhammad Ali Tamim) with the American Ambassador to Iraq (Elena Romansky) on November 13, 2022, where it was modified by placing a picture of (Al-Kh-Zali) instead of the image of (Muhammad Ali). )".  

He added, "Also, (Al-Kh-Zali) and (Romansky) did not announce any meeting that they had recently brought together during the year 2023."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:40 pm