Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bandawi: We are determined to find out the agendas that the US Secretary of Defense came up with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bandawi: We are determined to find out the agendas that the US Secretary of Defense came up with Empty Al-Bandawi: We are determined to find out the agendas that the US Secretary of Defense came up with

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 5:45 am

[size=52]Al-Bandawi: We are determined to find out the agendas that the US Secretary of Defense came up with[/size]
    • Today 09:07

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/exclusive.. 
    Ali Al-Bandawi, a member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, confirmed today, Friday, that his committee is determined to find out the motives and agendas that US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin brought to Baghdad, pointing out that the visit was not announced by the committee and there are many demands from Parliament. To clarify the purpose of this visit. 
    Al-Bindawi told Al-Maalouma, "The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee is determined to know the reasons and purpose of the US Secretary of Defense's visit to Iraq, as the government should clarify this visit, whether it was secret or public." 
    He added, "Members of Parliament have many questions about the course of the US Secretary of Defense's visit, its purpose, what was agreed upon with the government, and the most prominent agenda that he brought." 
    And he indicated, "It is unlikely that the government would be ignorant of Austin's visit to Baghdad and the purpose of this visit, although the Parliamentary Security Committee was not aware of it, as visits by American personalities are often without high coordination with the government." ended 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:36 am