Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gutiar Adel: 400 billion dinars will be sent to the region during the next two days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gutiar Adel: 400 billion dinars will be sent to the region during the next two days Empty Gutiar Adel: 400 billion dinars will be sent to the region during the next two days

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2023, 4:39 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Gutiar Adel: 400 billion dinars will be sent to the region during the next two days[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The official spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, Jutiar Adel, announced, on Sunday, March 12, 2023, that the Baghdad government will transfer 400 billion dinars to the region's account, within the next two days.[/size]
    [size=45]Jutiar Adel said: 400 billion dinars will be transferred from the region's financial share, by the federal government, to the region's account, within the next 48 hours.[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier, Adel announced that a delegation from the regional government will visit Baghdad to discuss the draft federal oil and gas law.[/size]
    [size=45]Adel said in a statement to the regional government’s website, seen by Kurdistan 24, that “this law will solve many problems in general, especially in the oil sector in Iraq, in addition to the relations between Erbil and Baghdad, and for the Kurdistan Region to be a key partner in decisions related to the oil industry effectively.” ".[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:24 pm