Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the coordination framework reveals a plan to arrest 30 senior figures accused of corrupt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the coordination framework reveals a plan to arrest 30 senior figures accused of corrupt Empty A leader in the coordination framework reveals a plan to arrest 30 senior figures accused of corrupt

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2023, 4:56 am

[rtl]A leader in the coordination framework reveals a plan to arrest 30 senior figures accused of corruption[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]On Monday, the leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atbi, confirmed that combating corruption is an irreversible governmental option, indicating that there is a list of more than 30 persons accused of corruption.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Atbi said in a press interview, “The arrest of the former head of the Sunni Endowment Diwan, Saad Kambesh, was considered unlikely by many, despite the existence of official arrest warrants, but it was eventually investigated and he is behind bars now.” , and the judiciary is the final judge in convicting or acquitting him.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "Fighting corruption is an irreversible option in the Sudanese government, because otherwise the situation will be very bad, and the people will lose their remaining confidence in government institutions," pointing out that "there is a list of 30 other personalities who will be brought to justice through official arrest warrants.” ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the exploitation of some of their positions to get rich and plundered public funds must stop," stressing that "the Sudanese government is determined to open important files in several government institutions and ministries in the coming period."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:32 pm