Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In Baghdad.. A meeting brings together the ambassadors of Saudi Arabia and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In Baghdad.. A meeting brings together the ambassadors of Saudi Arabia and Iran Empty In Baghdad.. A meeting brings together the ambassadors of Saudi Arabia and Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 4:17 am

[size=35][size=35]In Baghdad.. A meeting brings together the ambassadors of Saudi Arabia and Iran[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

International

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-03-29 | 13:34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Wednesday, the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Muhammad Al Sadiq, met with the Saudi ambassador to Iraq, Abdul Aziz Al-Shammari, days after announcing the restoration of relations between the two countries.

A picture showed the Saudi ambassador sitting next to his Iranian counterpart in the Iranian embassy building in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

According to information, the meeting was a breakfast banquet at the Iranian embassy.

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran were[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Announced in a joint statement the resumption of diplomatic relations between[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], with Chinese mediation, and the reopening of embassies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] two months.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:58 am