Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government official is likely to delay the payment of pensioners' salaries today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government official is likely to delay the payment of pensioners' salaries today Empty A government official is likely to delay the payment of pensioners' salaries today

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2023, 5:31 am

A government official is likely to delay the payment of pensioners' salaries today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-30 02:36
    Font

Shafaq News/ An official source in the Ministry of Finance suggested, on Thursday, that the salaries of retirees would be delayed due to the strike of the ministry's employees. 

The source told Shafaq News agency, "It is likely that the payment of the retirees' salaries, which is scheduled to start today, will be delayed due to the fact that the finance employees went on a comprehensive strike in the ministry, demanding that the incentives be suspended."
    Dozens of Iraqi Ministry of Finance employees are demonstrating for the second day in a row, at the ministry's headquarters in central Baghdad, to demand what they describe as "their rights to incentives", demanding the cancellation of a government decision to cancel their incentives for the purpose of equality with their peers in other ministries. 
     The finance employees decided to go on strike and threatened to escalate and "paralyze the financial movement in the country," at a time when Minister Taif Sami threatened to take legal measures against them to obstruct their work, and demanded that they submit their complaints through official means. 
    It has been the custom in Iraq since 2003, and according to government decisions, that employees of sovereign ministries, especially the ministries of (Finance and Oil), receive salaries and financial allowances that often exceed double what employees of other ministries receive.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:50 am