Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is in the process of legislating the National Security Apparatus Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is in the process of legislating the National Security Apparatus Act Empty Parliament is in the process of legislating the National Security Apparatus Act

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:49 am

[rtl]Parliament is in the process of legislating the National Security Apparatus Act[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee decided to establish a sub-committee to follow up on the completion and maturation of the National Security Apparatus Bill.[/rtl]

[rtl]A statement by the parliament's media department stated that "the Security and Defense Committee held a meeting chaired by Representative Abbas Al-Zamili, head of the committee, in the presence of members, to discuss the issues on the agenda."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the meeting discussed the draft law of the National Security Agency, as well as discussing the report of the sub-committee formed to follow up the security and military institutions in the holy city of Najaf."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued, "The meeting discussed the committee's visit to Sulaymaniyah Governorate to find out about the incident targeting its airport."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The committee recommended, according to the statement, "the formation of a sub-committee to follow up on the completion and maturation of the National Security Agency draft law in order to raise it to the presidency of the Council to a degree within the agenda of the Council's sessions."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The committee decided to write a final report and come up with recommendations regarding the targeting of Sulaymaniyah Airport, in order to submit it to the Presidency of the Council in order to read it in the upcoming sessions of the Council of Representatives.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:59 am