Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Khazali: The biggest problem with the political process is that there is no alternative to th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Khazali: The biggest problem with the political process is that there is no alternative to th Empty Sheikh Khazali: The biggest problem with the political process is that there is no alternative to th

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Apr 2023, 3:07 pm

[size=38]Sheikh Khazali: The biggest problem with the political process is that there is no alternative to the Shiite-Kurdish alliance[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 21, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: The Secretary-General of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, Sheikh Qais al-Khazali, said that the biggest problem that the political process suffers from is the lack of an alternative to the Shiite-Kurdish alliance.
    The Obelisk publishes clips of Khazali's dialogue during a televised interview: 
    The greatest nostalgia in Ramadan takes me to the seminary, especially during the days of the martyr Muhammad al-Sadr
    This government is the beginning of a new phase, but it is still in the process of a transitional phase
    - There was a project to abolish the role of the framework and the largest component, and we made a great effort to prevent fighting on the Green Night
    – The Sudanese government is promising because there is serious work, field follow-up, presence, and not leaving loose ends, and credibility in promises, and this is reflected at the level of society, not just the political elite.
    I am not a fan of politics because it is not my level of ambition, and I have almost decided to return to the seminary
    The atmosphere is positive and understanding in the meetings of the State Administration Coalition with the will to succeed
    My goal is to reach Iraq to the stage of a successful state, and it possesses what qualifies it to be one of the most prestigious countries
    – I did not attend the meetings of the Shiite framework, and Al-Amiri represented our perceptions in the Al-Fateh Alliance
    The Sudanese government is a new beginning, but it is still in the transitional phase, with the harbingers of the last phase
    We feel that we are part of the formation of the current government, and everyone made an effort and supported its formation
    The biggest problem that the political process suffers from is the lack of an alternative to the Shiite-Kurdish alliance
    What happened in the formation of the Sudanese government was a surprise to everyone with a final result
    Everyone was working on the real participation of the forces of the Shiite framework in the government as the largest component
    The correct and better explanation is that the largest bloc is the winner in the elections, not the one that is formed in Parliament
    - There was a project to abolish the role of the framework and the most numerous part of the electorate and split the Shiite component
    - Some deputies admitted, in fact and with diplomacy, to working to obscure the role of the Shiite framework
    Had it not been for the position of the National Union, Azm, Babylon and some independents, this result would not have occurred
    I was in the movement’s political bureau in the Jadiriyah region, following the events of the Green Night
    – Whoever flexes his “muscles” on the issue of the displaced is the main reason for their non-return
    We made an effort to try not to let things go towards infighting
    The matter at that time reached the point of threatening families with their homes, and we succeeded in making efforts and preventing the greatest danger
    Jurf al-Sakhar has a clear privacy and its bloody history needs to be addressed
    The elections are destined for the government, and the Shiite framework is supportive of the prime minister
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:20 am