Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Khazali: The government is continuing to fulfill the people’s hopes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Khazali: The government is continuing to fulfill the people’s hopes Empty Sheikh Khazali: The government is continuing to fulfill the people’s hopes

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2023, 4:36 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Sheikh Khazali: The government is continuing to fulfill the people’s hopes[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Secretary-General of the Asaib Ahl al-Haq movement, Sheikh Qais al-Khazali, confirmed that the government is continuing to fulfill the people’s hopes.[/size]
    [size=45]Sheikh Khazali said in his speech during the electoral conference of the We Build Alliance that Iraq witnessed, in its history, the oldest civilizations and the first experience of a state that the Iraqis succeeded in establishing. We have witnessed the harsh experiences that our people went through during the fallen Baathist regime, and the honorable Iraqi mujahideen were able to achieve the most wonderful victories over terrorism.
    He added that Iraq's enemies wanted to target the country's infrastructure, but the Iraqis were able to confront all the adversities, and we are now in the best condition, and all signs are present, and the government is continuing to achieve the people's hopes.[/size]
    [size=45]He added that our people have endured a lot during this period and we must provide all the service they deserve in loyalty to them. The first task for everyone is to make a real addition in the upcoming local elections, stressing that the Build Alliance project is not just words, and we must transform the electoral program into a tangible reality.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:19 am