Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition: the residency card of a burned Sunni region.. What is the relationship of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition: the residency card of a burned Sunni region.. What is the relationship of the Empty Al-Maliki's coalition: the residency card of a burned Sunni region.. What is the relationship of the

Post by Rocky Mon May 01, 2023 9:50 am

[size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition: the residency card of a burned Sunni region.. What is the relationship of the "Israeli" entity?[/size]
    • Today 15:38

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special.
    Today, Monday, the State of Law Coalition counted the region's residency paper in Iraq as "burnt" and does not exist at all, and regarding the relationship between the division of Iraq and the "usurping" Zionist entity, stressing that the unity of the country is the basis for the strength of the region and religion.
    The leader of the coalition, Haider al-Lami, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, "The card of the Sunni region does not exist at all, as this card is burned and does not have any presence in Iraq."
    He added: “They said this paper was hidden several years ago. I said no, this paper was burned,” adding, “It is not possible for there to be a Sunni or Shiite region, so we reject outright the division of Iraq. "
    The leader of Maliki's coalition explained that "dividing the country and establishing regions means the beginning of the presence of (Greater Israel) in the region as they claim," pointing out that "Iraq is the strong and solid stone in its unity, and whoever wants to divide it is an invitation to fulfill the dreams of the usurper Israeli entity.
    And Al-Lami said: "Dividing Iraq is not possible, especially since the country's unity of land and people is a survival point for the strength of the region and religion, far from any foothold of the Zionist entity."
    And calls are renewed by some leaders of the Sunni component, from time to time, to establish a Sunni region that includes the western provinces. Sunni politicians are looking for the interests of their component when their fortunes diminish in the corridors of the political process, especially at important times such as the budget and provincial council elections.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:31 am