Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 8 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America in a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 8 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America in a month Empty More than 8 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America in a month

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Dec 2022, 5:22 am

More than 8 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America in a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
     The US Energy Information Administration announced today, Sunday, that Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to more than 8.5 million barrels last November.
    The administration said in a table seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Iraq exported crude oil to America during the month of November last 8.550 million barrels, at an average of 285 thousand barrels per day," an increase from the month of October, in which Iraqi oil exports reached America. 4.588 million barrels, at a rate of 148 thousand barrels per day.
    She added, "Iraq exported crude oil to America during the first week of November at a rate of 141,000 barrels per day, while an average of 385,000 barrels per day was exported in the second week, and an average of 363,000 barrels per day was exported in the third week," noting that "the fourth week's exports amounted to 252,000 barrels per day.
    And the US Energy Information Administration stated that "Iraq ranked fourth in its exports to America during the past month after each of: Canada, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia, and it ranked second in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia, whose last exports to America reached 11 million and 310 thousand barrels per day," indicating that " Canada ranked first as the most oil-exporting country to America, followed by Mexico.

Views 82
    Added 12/11/2022 - 10:38 AM
    Updated 12/11/2022 - 1:51 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:14 am