Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Baghdad is witnessing a population explosion, and governments have failed to address the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Baghdad is witnessing a population explosion, and governments have failed to address the  Empty Economist: Baghdad is witnessing a population explosion, and governments have failed to address the

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2023, 7:22 am

[size=52]Economist: Baghdad is witnessing a population explosion, and governments have failed to address the housing crisis[/size]
    • Today 08:51

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad... 
    The economic researcher, Hisham Al-Baydani, saw that Baghdad is witnessing a large population explosion due to the failure to develop appropriate solutions to accommodate the increase in the population, pointing out that the governments failed to address the housing crisis. 

Al-Baydani told Al-Maalouma, "The successive governments did not develop practical solutions to the housing crisis in Baghdad, but rather recorded a major failure of the policies of housing initiatives that could not reach the main goal, which is to provide affordable housing for the Iraqi citizen." 
    He added that "nearly 10 trillion dinars were spent by governments on housing and construction initiatives to no avail, as the frequent mistake lies in not trying to get out of the city center, which preserved and increased real estate prices in it with high rents." 
    And he indicated that "the population explosion and crowding for housing in the capital generated many negative aspects, including pressure on the infrastructure and the reduction of floor spaces, and this crisis will multiply in the coming years, especially with loan initiatives that contributed to doubling prices without significant solutions." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:51 am