Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What did the Council of Ministers respond to a parliamentary address related to the salary scale?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What did the Council of Ministers respond to a parliamentary address related to the salary scale? Empty What did the Council of Ministers respond to a parliamentary address related to the salary scale?

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2023, 5:15 am

What did the Council of Ministers respond to a parliamentary address related to the salary scale?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Member of Parliament, Ahmed Salal Al-Badri, revealed the content of the Cabinet’s response to a parliamentary address related to the new salary scale.
    Al-Badri said, "Most of the governorates are witnessing demonstrations, and most employees are demanding that there be justice and fairness in the salary scale." 
    He continued, "The draft law is not in the halls of Parliament, and according to what we understood through books, there is a committee formed within the Council of Ministers whose task is to prepare a new salary scale, a law that guarantees social justice for all employees." 
    Al-Badri added, in a statement followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", "We addressed the Council of Ministers, and the answer was that it had been completed at a rate of 80%, and only 20% remained."

Views 839
    Added 05/09/2023 - 11:47 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:03 pm