Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nouri al-Maliki invites major American companies to work in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nouri al-Maliki invites major American companies to work in Iraq Empty Nouri al-Maliki invites major American companies to work in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2023, 8:45 am

Nouri al-Maliki invites major American companies to work in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 15:1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, discussed with the US Ambassador to Iraq, Elena Romansky, the future of bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington, as well as developments in the regional and international situation and its repercussions on the security and stability of Iraq and the region.
    The media office of the State of Law coalition stated in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that "the head of the State of Law coalition stressed during the meeting the need for cooperation and hard work in order to activate the agreements concluded between the two countries, especially the strategic framework agreement and the possibility of reviewing and developing its provisions in line with the importance of the current stage." ".
    The statement added, "The head of the State of Law coalition stressed the need for major American companies to enter to work in Iraq, especially since it is witnessing a state of security and political stability, and the government is continuing to implement its government program that won the confidence of the House of Representatives." 
    For her part, the US ambassador renewed her country's support for the stability of Iraq, stressing the continuation of providing the necessary assistance to the Iraqis within the strategic framework agreement between the two countries. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:54 pm