Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With documents, the Iraqi judiciary obliges al-Jabouri to return one and a half billion dinars for t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With documents, the Iraqi judiciary obliges al-Jabouri to return one and a half billion dinars for t Empty With documents, the Iraqi judiciary obliges al-Jabouri to return one and a half billion dinars for t

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2023, 5:17 am

[size=30]With documents, the Iraqi judiciary obliges al-Jabouri to return one and a half billion dinars for the salaries he and his protection received[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AM:11:30:11/05/2023

[size=10]Facebook
    TwitterMore
    [/size]

Today, Thursday, the Iraqi judiciary announced that politician Mishaan al-Jubouri must return nearly one and a half billion dinars for the salaries he received and protect him before canceling his membership in the House of Representatives.

According to documents obtained by NRT Arabia, "According to the ruling issued by the Presidency of the Baghdad/Karkh Federal Court of Appeal, the Karkh Court of First Instance, the House of Representatives has the right to demand Al-Jubouri for the salaries and allowances he had received before canceling his membership in the House of Representatives."

The ruling indicated that "Al-Jabouri's lawsuit has no support from the law, and it must be rejected, and accordingly it was decided to reject his lawsuit."

Al-Jubouri had filed a lawsuit against the Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, stating that he was not liable to the House of Representatives, and that the Federal Court's decision obligated the first to any amount.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:47 am