Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance explains the remaining procedures before voting on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance explains the remaining procedures before voting on the budget Empty Parliamentary Finance explains the remaining procedures before voting on the budget

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2023, 10:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     political

•  Today, 17:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Today
    , Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee clarified the remaining procedures before raising the budget for voting, while confirming that it is possible to proceed with a majority vote within the committee before raising it.

[size]
    Committee member Mustafa Al-Karawi told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), "The Finance Committee is waiting to complete writing the transfer procedures for some budget items, in agreement with the government."
    He added, "The committee is waiting for the government's position, so that, one day later, the budget items will be organized and the exchange doors will be installed completely, and then submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives in preparation for the voting process on it."
    And he continued, "The budget can be passed by a political agreement, and every deputy in the Finance Committee is a representative of a bloc, and it may also proceed with a majority vote within the Parliamentary Finance Committee before submitting it to the Presidency of the Council for a vote."[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:24 pm