Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance determines the number of articles remaining to settle the tripartite budget: n

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance determines the number of articles remaining to settle the tripartite budget: n Empty Parliamentary Finance determines the number of articles remaining to settle the tripartite budget: n

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2023, 2:15 pm

Parliamentary Finance determines the number of articles remaining to settle the tripartite budget: non-controversial
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Mudar Al-Karawi, confirmed today, Sunday, that only 37 articles remain on settling the 2023 budget.
    Al-Karawi said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "what remains of the 2023 budget is 37 articles," pointing out that "the session will take place this evening," ruling out its delay or that it will witness disputes like yesterday, as the remaining articles are almost agreed to be passed. .
    He pointed out that "the most important points in today's session are the governorates' demands for fairness to the lecturers and other segments, and we interact positively with any request that supports our people in any governorate," stressing that "there are meetings taking place between several parliamentary parties in order to coordinate in supporting the approval of the remaining articles The budget is expected to be decided in today's session.
    Parliament decided until yesterday's session, Saturday, 38 articles for 3 articles.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:21 pm