Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With revenues exceeding $7 billion.. Oil announces the outcome of May exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With revenues exceeding $7 billion.. Oil announces the outcome of May exports Empty With revenues exceeding $7 billion.. Oil announces the outcome of May exports

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2023, 8:46 am

[size=30]With revenues exceeding $7 billion.. Oil announces the outcome of May exports
    [ltr]2023.06.26 - 16:20[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     - Nas  
    The Ministry of Oil announced, on Monday, that the total oil export revenues for the month of May exceeded $7 billion.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The ministry stated in a statement, which “NAS” received a copy of, (June 26, 2023): “According to the final statistics issued by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) for oil exports and revenues generated for the month of May, the amount of exports of crude oil is 102 million 463 thousand 387.” barrels, with revenues amounting to 7 billion 324 million 641 thousand dollars.  

It showed that "the total quantities exported from crude oil for the month of May from the oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to 102,206,413 barrels, while the quantities loaded from warehouses to Jordan were 256,974 barrels," noting that "the average price per barrel amounted to 71,485." dollars.”  

And she continued, "The exported quantities have been loaded by 39 international companies of several nationalities, from the ports of Basra, Khor al-Amaya, mono-buoys on the Gulf, and the Turkish port of Ceyhan," noting that "the ministry, through its belief in informing the people of export operations and the revenues generated from it, has taken this monthly procedure.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:31 am