Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ministerial team in the Ministry of Immigration is discussing with a delegation from the Integri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ministerial team in the Ministry of Immigration is discussing with a delegation from the Integri Empty The ministerial team in the Ministry of Immigration is discussing with a delegation from the Integri

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2023, 4:20 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The ministerial team in the Ministry of Immigration is discussing with a delegation from the Integrity Commission the dangers of the phenomenon of financial and administrative corruption[/size]

[size=45]The Director General of the Legal Department at the Ministry of Migration and Displacement received the Head of the Implementation Team of the National Strategy for Integrity and Anti-Corruption, Mr. Jawdat Kazem Al-Quraishi, Head of the Team of the Integrity Commission, and his accompanying delegation, at the Ministry’s headquarters in the capital, Baghdad, in the presence of a number of specialized officials in the Ministry. During the meeting, related issues were discussed The dangers of the phenomenon of administrative and financial corruption and the measures taken to reduce it.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministerial team expressed its cooperation in combating and confronting corruption crimes that require a strong will and concerted efforts in order to limit and eliminate its spread and address its negative effects.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:30 am