Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirees appeal to the Sudanese to release their salaries quickly: Our pockets are empty on Eid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Retirees appeal to the Sudanese to release their salaries quickly: Our pockets are empty on Eid Empty Retirees appeal to the Sudanese to release their salaries quickly: Our pockets are empty on Eid

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2023, 5:04 am

Retirees appeal to the Sudanese to release their salaries quickly: Our pockets are empty on Eid
    • Time: 06/27/2023 09:31:27

• Read: 1,716 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} I appealed to the retirees, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, to release their salaries today, Tuesday, or during the Eid Al-Adha holidays.
    The retirees, in their interview with the Euphrates News Agency, expressed their "dissatisfaction with not releasing salaries, as is the case with some ministries, institutions and governmental bodies, due to their urgent need for them, especially as it coincides with Eid al-Adha, in which the [Eidiya] is distinguished and given to their families."
    They were surprised by "the government's silence and the Ministry of Finance's delay in financing the National Retirement Authority through government banks and outlets designated for exchange."
    The Sudanese retirees appealed to the need to intervene and release their salaries as soon as possible, especially after the approval of the financial budget and the existence of liquidity, expressing their hope to receive salaries at least during the Eid holiday, and that their pockets would not remain empty and the joy of Eid would not be lost to them and their families
    . In the service of the state and a simple appreciation for their efforts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ExplodingButterfly likes this post

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:13 am