Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ali: The private sector is the real savior for Iraq, and governments do not have its keys

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ali: The private sector is the real savior for Iraq, and governments do not have its keys Empty Al-Ali: The private sector is the real savior for Iraq, and governments do not have its keys

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:25 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Ali: The private sector is the real savior for Iraq, and governments do not have its keys[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The economist, Nabil Al-Ali, described the private sector as the "real savior" of the Iraqi economy, while stressing that not all governments have the "keys" to revive it.
    Al-Ali said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the private sector is the real savior of the Iraqi economy and is capable of absorbing the increasing unemployment day after day in light of an annual increase that may approach (half a million people) who are looking for work.”
    He added, "This is a fact that everyone knows, and all governments seek to achieve it, but without those governments possessing the keys to reviving the Iraqi private sector."
    The economist explained: "The private sector will never succeed as long as public policies and decisions are taken away from those with direct interest, investment experts and markets."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:07 am