Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the fourth of next month will be the first day of the Eid al-Adha

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

the fourth of next month will be the first day of the Eid al-Adha  Empty the fourth of next month will be the first day of the Eid al-Adha

Post by day dreamer Fri 26 Sep 2014, 8:25 pm

Holiday Iraq sticks .. enacted Saturday and Sunday Shiites!

[ltr]Friday, 26 September 0.2014[/ltr]

[ltr]As said the Sunni Waqf Iraqi said on Saturday the fourth of next month will be the first day of the Eid al-Adha has announced a reference Najaf, said the feast start on Sunday, the fifth of the same month, and today declared the Office of the highest religious authority Ali al-Sistani said Friday is the first day of the month of Dhul Hijjah, and so be on Sunday, the fifth month of October next is the first day of Eid al-Adha. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    He said an official source in the office to be the center of astronomical research of the Office of the supreme authority Ali al-Sistani announce that on Friday, a brief summary 26-9 for the year AD 2014, corresponding to the first day of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah of the year Islamic 1435 is the first day of the holy month returned God to Muslims in Iraq The world's goodness and blessing. "
    The Sunni Waqf had announced earlier that Thursday is the first day of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah, and it will be the fourth Saturday of October next first day of Eid al-Adha Islamic year 1435 ..
    On this occasion wish (writings) to the Iraqis and Muslims in general especially happy holiday re God to everyone in Yemen and blessings and peace and security.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:34 pm