Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad decides to send the salaries of Kurdistan employees and sets the date

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad decides to send the salaries of Kurdistan employees and sets the date Empty Baghdad decides to send the salaries of Kurdistan employees and sets the date

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2023, 7:12 am

Baghdad decides to send the salaries of Kurdistan employees and sets the date
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 14:3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    Today, Saturday (July 22, 2023), an informed source in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that the federal government in Baghdad decided to send the salaries of the region's employees for one month only.
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today," that "the federal government will send next Tuesday the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region for one month only."
    It is noteworthy that the federal government in Iraq faced, before approving the tripartite budget, a crisis with the Kurdistan Regional Government, regarding the salaries of the region's employees.
    Tensions escalated between Baghdad and Erbil following the decision of the Federal Supreme Court to prevent the transfer of salaries to Kurdistan employees, based on a lawsuit filed by the representative of Basra, Mustafa Sanad.
    The decision of the Federal Supreme Court included the cancellation of all government decisions to transfer funds to Kurdistan, and attributed its decision to its commitment to the supreme interest of the homeland, and that it does not target a specific group.
    The court's decision came against the backdrop of an old crisis between the federal government and the government of the oil-rich region, where an agreement was reached regarding the transfer of oil resources in the region to Baghdad, in exchange for it paying the salaries of the region's employees, and accusations arose of the region's non-compliance with that.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:47 pm